With 24 years experience in the die-cut industry, Lexson can provide die cutting solutions for:
- Leather die cutting machine
- Plywood puzzle die-cutting
- Fabric die cutting machine
- Paper sheet die cutting
- Small batch die-cutting for mobile phone screen protector
- Shape cutting machine for rubber, foam, plastics
Advantages of Lexson die cutting press:
- Pre-sale cutting test is available
- Lexson can work directly with your cutting tool supplier
- Modular design, customized to your cutting specifications
- Superior rigidity and bed to platen parallelism for perfect cutting result
- Precision-guided moving slide (platen)
- Fast, easy and safe setup and operation
- Years of maintenance-free and reliable operation.
Lexson offers several standard 4 post die cut presses. These standardized 4 posts die-cutting press can also be modified with specific tonnage, stroke, shut height, bed size to meet your special needs.
Detailed technical specification of the Lexson-A01 series four-column Puzzle Machine:
Please note that we can custom-build hydraulic die cutting presses directly to your specifications.
|Cylinder Nominal Force||3000KN||5000KN||6000KN||8000KN||10000KN|
|Power Supply||3Phase, AC220/230/380/400/415/480V, 50/60Hz||3Phase, AC220/230/380/400/415/480V, 50/60Hz||3Phase, AC220/230/380/400/415/480V, 50/60Hz||3Phase, AC220/230/380/400/415/480V, 50/60Hz||3Phase, AC220/230/380/400/415/480V, 50/60Hz|
|Lead Time||45 days||50 days||50 days||60 days||60 days|