Hydraulic Trim Press: Best Machine Equipment Remove Burr
Hydraulic Trim Press: Best Machine Equipment To Remove Die Casting Burr
Auto part with burrs
A burr is a raised edge or small piece of material remaining attached to a work-piece after a modification process
Part after de-burring
There are kinds of machine to remove the burr. Among them is the best deburring machine driven by hydraulic, with 4-post frame structure, mostly known as hydraulic trim press.
These four-column hydraulic trim presses mostly applied to deburring die casting parts that the burrs are remaining after the die-casting process. All we need to do is just installing the deburring mold to the machine. The hydraulic trim press will do all the next jobs for you.
Lexson’s heavy duty 4-post hydraulic trim presses range tonnes from 10 ton to 300 ton.
For trim presses, all parameters including tonnage, stroke, open daylight, bed sizes are customized to best meet your trimming requirement.
- Modular design, customized to your trimming specifications
- Worldwide famous brand of hydraulic and electric units
- Superior rigidity and bed to platen parallelism for perfect trimming result
- Perfect stability and effective resistance to off-center loading
- Open designed for integrating into the flexible production line
- Fast, easy and safe setup and operation
- Years of maintenance-free and reliable operation